Fall is here, and Summer is very much behind us. The mornings are cool and foggy here at the Lake, which is just a reminder that there are many things your landscape still needs before Winter kicks in. When you're looking for a company who can maintain your landscape through every season, you've found the right team. We know what your yard needs to make it beautiful and strong all year long. Check out these things you DON'T want to forget as we move into the Winter season.
1. Don't Think That the Beauty of Fallen Leaves is a Reason To Not RakeThere is something nostalgic about fallen leaves on the ground. They are beautiful and scenic - and a lot of work to rake! As beautiful as they are, don't postpone the raking of leaves. They can hide sidewalks and walkways that could be in dis-repair, making it hard to walk safely. They can also be slippery if they're wet, making is dangerous.
2. Don't Think That Your Fall Lawn Doesn't Need FertilizerJust because your lawn isn't growing as quickly through the Fall as it was in the Summer, it still needs care and attention. By hiring the best landscape maintenance company at the Lake of the Ozarks, we can keep your lawn fertilized and cut, which can help minimize damage during the colder winter months ahead.
3. Don't Neglect Either Your Hardscapes or SoftscapesThe two most important parts of your landscapes are your hardscapes and softscapes. Your sidewalks and your lawns. You'll want to focus on both this Fall. Keep your driveways clean by power washing in the fall, and also pay attention to your sidewalks, rocks, mulch and pavers.
4. Don't Think That Fall Means the End of Pool MaintenanceJust because you won't be using your pool to the extent you did in the summer, it will still need care. Make sure to give us a call for the best pool maintenance at the Lake of the Ozarks. We can guarantee that the chemical levels stay balanced and that fallen debris, leaves and bugs don't get caught in the system where they aren't supposed to be.
5. Don't Forget That Your Spring Bulbs Need To Be PlantedFall is truly one of the best times to get your landscaping taken care of for next Spring. In fact, some bulbs NEED to stay in the ground through the winter. Call us today to make sure your Spring Landscaping at the Lake of the Ozarks is ready to go.
Bonus: Don't Think That You're Alone in the Details of Landscaping Your Yard
Paradise Landscaping is here to make sure that you don't feel overwhelmed in the process of creating a beautiful paradise. We have a wonderful repertoire when it comes to creating a beautiful look, and then maintaining it. You don't have to know anything about landscaping, you just need to know what you have in mind for a dream yard. Our designers work closely with you to create something that combines your dreams, and our knowledge. Give us a call at 573-964-6515 and let your journey to a beautiful yard begin!
Let us create the perfect vacation getaway in your own backyard!
Visit our website
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+